- Engaging club meetings with lectures by professional photographers
- Participation in club competitions
- Participation in PSA national and international competitions
- One-on-one mentoring
- Opportunities to exhibit in local venues, including galleries and museums
- Club-sponsored community and social events
- Educational workshops
- Photography field trips
- Member photo critique Facebook page
Annual Dues and Payment
Annual dues are $30 for an Individual or $45 for a Family.
You may pay your dues by credit card, or directly from your bank account, through the PayPal link below. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay by credit card. We do not accept checks or cash.
The club year runs from September 1 to August 31. New members may join at any time during the year. Note that since the club year ends on August 31, if you join during September through May, your initial membership will expire on August 31. If however, you join during the June 1 through August 31 window your membership will be recorded as a full year plus to the following August 31, eg, your initial membership would be 15 months long if you joined on June 1st.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests may attend our General Membership Meetings and Competitions (not as competitors but as viewers only) in order to see what the club is really all about. Club membership is required for all other activities.
Returning Members Membership Renewals:
See above information about "Annual Dues and Payment". Note that renewal dues are due in full by August 31.
New Members to the Club:
To become a Member do the following to complete your membership:
1. First pay your dues at the PayPal button below. See the above information about "Annual Dues and Payment Options" above for the amount to be paid. After paying your dues, please return to this page and do item 2 below.
2. Next you need to create a new user account. To do this, go to the "Very Bottom" of this page where you will see a section titled "Create An Account". After you provide the information to create your account, your membership will be approved, upon confirmation of payment of dues.
NOTE: It is VERY important that you provide your email address when creating your New User Account. This is needed so we can email you Club Updates and other club communications and to be able to contact you. When your membership is processed you will then be able to "log on" to the web site and see additional information, calendar items and images and upload photos to competitions. When you "log on" you can go to "My Account" to add and update your information as you so desire.
OUR RECOMMENDATION: To stay informed about club events and happenings we recommend that you frequently check the web site Calendar and your email. To gain the most membership benefit, review the list of benefits at the top of this page and become an active participant. We encourage you to navigate and explore the web site to find it's many features. THANK YOU FOR JOINING. We hope to meet all of your expectations!!
For any questions you may have about membership please email:
Pay your dues by Credit Card or by PayPal using the tab below:
Use the dropdown to select the appropriate payment amount before clicking on "Buy Now"
NOTE: You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to use this feature.
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.